AOG Aviation Spares Warranty
Limited Warranty Policy
AOG Aviation Spares, Inc. warrants that all rebuilt or overhauled products sold by AOG Aviation Spares Inc., shall be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 6 months or 500 hours from the date of installation into the aircraft if, and only if, the following conditions are met:
- The unit under warranty claim, with all requested information properly supplied, has been returned to AOG Aviation Spares Inc., within 30 days of product failure date, freight prepaid. Units must be returned in “as removed condition.”
- No substitute parts shall have been installed in the product.
- The product shall not have been disassembled, repaired, or altered outside of AOG Aviation Spares Inc.
The product shall not have been subject to misuse, accident, or improper installation.
Limitations and Exclusions
- The sole responsibility and liability of AOG Aviation Spares Inc., and your exclusive remedy under this claim arising out of, connected with, or resulting from, this sale or the performance or breach of any condition or warranty there under, or from the manufacture, deliver, or use of the product shall be the repair of, or replacement of, or credit for the defective product at AOG Aviation Spares Inc., discretion.
- In no event, wether as a result of breach of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, shall AOG Aviation Spares Inc. beliable for any special, consequential, incidental, or penal damages or expenses, including but not limited to, costs of removal and replacement of the product(s), loss of profit, goodwill, or revenues, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, damage to associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute products, facilities, or services, down time, or costs or claims of third parties for such damages or expenses.